A Green Funeral is designed to limit the environmental impact a funeral has on our surroundings. The local natural burial sites have guidelines in place to ensure their natural surroundings are kept fresh and flourishing. The burial grounds are extremely well managed to create a place of peace and serenity.
- Bringing a loved one into our care from any local hospital.
- The care of your loved one at our funeral home until the time of burial, for a reasonable time.
- Advice and assistance to register a death (or the Coroner’s procedure, if involved).
- Funeral arrangements at our premises or your own home.
- The use of our private chapel of rest during office hours.
- Liason for a graveside service at a Westall Park or Humber Woodland.
- A hearse cortege leaving from anywhere within 10 miles of the service location.
- Four professional coffin bearers.
- Collection and administration of donations.
Does not include the purchase of a grave or interment fees.
We have hand selected an exclusive range of coffins from our local coffin manufacturer.
The range varies from a simple wooden veneer coffin to solid wooden caskets.
All our funeral directors are experienced in offering advice on environmental impact of wooden coffins and can show you through our range of willow coffins.
We can bring your loved one into our care from their private residence or care home, 24 hours a day.
During office hours our fees are £150
For outside of office hours £250
If the death has occurred at their home or nursing home, not local to ourselves, we will arrange for a local funeral director to provide the initial care of your loved one.
Additional funeral bearers or oversized coffins will incur an additional £350 fee.
All costs will be discussed at the initial meeting and an itemised account will be produced prior to the funeral.
Our tried and trusted natural burial sites include:
Westall Park Natural Burial Ground is family owned and run by Amy Tolley.
Located in Inkberrow between Worcester and Redditch this open park land is a quiet and peaceful location to lay a loved one to rest.
Humber Woodland of Remembrance.
Located in Risbury, Leominster and offers green burials in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside, surrounded by wildflowers, trees and wonderful views. This beautiful site is run by Diane and Robert Thomas, together with their children Richard and Lizzie.
24 hour personal attention from Matthew Jackson or Mark Campion.